Senior Full-Stack Web Developer [Ubisoft Connect PC & Access] (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf - Full-time - 743999746026270
About Ubisoft Connect
At Ubisoft Connect, a division of Ubisoft, you’ll help bring millions of players closer than ever to the games they love.
Together with your colleagues, you'll collaborate with AAA production teams to build critical online and interface tools that enhance players' experiences and connect them to their communities. From exclusive rewards to social sharing features, you and your team of fellow innovators will bring about impactful technological advancements regularly.
Joining Ubisoft Connect means joining a team of passionate, extraordinary people driven by a common desire to innovate and create. Not only will you work across a variety of platforms, but you’ll have access to some of the most cutting-edge technologies currently available. You’ll also enjoy career advancement opportunities, a supportive and inclusive learning environment, and a competitive compensation package.
Located in Düsseldorf, we offer a work environment unique in the industry; one that will help refine your abilities while simultaneously developing a unified vision of the online services that power our games.
What you will do
As a Full Stack Web Developer you will design, develop and deploy both frontend and backend applications, enriching the Ubisoft Connect ecosystem and empowering the team to handle player-facing features and contents.
As part of the production team, you will be involved in the implementation of features and components throughout the full spectrum of web development. You will be using a variety of technologies and programming languages, including but not limited to C#, TypeScript, SCSS and frontend frameworks like Vue.js and Angular.
You will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, designers and testers where everyone is willing to share their knowledge and are encouraged to evolve every day. The team spans across several countries and is characterized by passion, collaboration and the love for PC gaming.
You will be using a wide spectrum of technologies ranging from frontend to backend, TypeScript to C#, component styling to data persistence.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Write clear, modular and maintainable code
- Work on both front- and backend application in the context of Ubisoft Connect
- Be part of an agile team collaboratively working on technical designs, new features as well as steady improvements of existing code
You will also have the option to visit and work from collaborating studios.
What you bring
You are seeking the opportunity to contribute with both your experience and passion to one of the biggest gaming platforms. You are eager to involve yourself in the development of new features, general improvements and the steady modernization of our web applications.
- Knowledge in the following topics: ASP.NET, .NET Core, SQL, REST, automated testing
- Hands-on experience in developing SPAs with modern frontend frameworks (Vue, Angular, React)
Nice to have
- Protocol Buffers
- Continuous Integration
What we bring
- Relocation and Visa Support
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and 11 bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- All Legal residents of Germany are entitled to free public healthcare